So I wrote this while sitting in my Psychology of Intimate Relationships class, and we were learning about marital relationships. Well, I guess I shouldn't say learning, it's more like I'm being read to. Regardless, this wasn't exactly a topic I felt like hearing about today.
I got a 100% on my test in this class. I think that's the first 100% I've ever gotten on a test in college. Granted she read all of the questions that were going to be on the test the class before- and then the questions were in the exact same order on the test. But hey- I did a really good job memorizing those answers!
I finished my shirt for the homecoming game. I had considered not making one, but I'm past the being angry phase now. I don't know if that's really a good thing because now I just miss him, but oh well. I'll get over it eventually. Anyway, back to my shirt. It turned out absolutely amazing. I made a lot of shirts for games throughout high school, but this shirt is by far the best. I underlined "got on" on the back of my shirt. Like I told Halley, it was one heck of a ride, I'm not going to be shy about it. lol. ;)
Last night I went over to the Sig Tau house with Amber, Ashley and Halley. I had a lot of fun. I've really been enjoying getting to know everyone. I wish I would have hung out there last year. Better late than never though. They really seem like a fun group of guys.
So far today hasn't been too bad. I mean, I'm not on cloud nine, but the whole being hit by a semi feeling is almost gone. I'm making an appointment for a one hour long full body massage...that will definitely help me feel better! And I also have an appointment to get my hair trimmed and colored. All things to help me feel sexier! haha. Well I'm going to go get some stuff done now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home