Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Things are finally going my way. I think maybe God felt bad that I had a semester and a half from hell, so he decided he would bless me abundantly. Whatever the reason may be, I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of the blessings He has given me lately. Sure, I have definitely had some frustrating days in the past couple of weeks, but for the most part, all of the pieces have just started falling into place. I am really, really happy for the first time in over a year. And it's not one thing in particular that is making me happy, it's just a combination of lots of good things. I absolutely love my job coaching track- it's amazing. And volleyball, as frustrating as it may be at times, is also a really good experience. And there were comments made, however ignorant they may have been, that made it really easy for me to finally get over some things from my past. And I love my friends. They are absolutely amazing. And I'm on an intramural volleyball team... which is so much fun because I actually to play again! :) And I'm listening to the new Rascal Flatts CD.... so there's really no possible way that I could be in a bad mood... lol. I'm going to go to bed now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home