So things are still going really well. I've been really busy lately because MathFest is coming up, and I've got a lot of stuff to get done before the end of the semester, but oh well. I like being busy actually. I get more accomplished that way. I went to Butts and Guts again this week. I think it's a good work out actually. I like it a lot. I scheduled for next semester. I'm going to try taking Differential Equations online. This should be interesting... I'm also taking Astronomy, Probability and Statistics, Intro to World Religions, and one of my education classes, the Terg one. It shouldn't be too bad of a semester. I've heard that Diffs and Stats are fairly easy, and Jeremy has the professor that I'm going to have for religion this semester and he said it's pretty easy. Astronomy I don't really know about because I don't know who I'm going to have. And I don't really know a whole lot about Terg. I'm sure it won't be too bad.
I saw this survey thing on Meg's blog, and I decided I'd do it. Brings back memories from the good ol' days of email in like, eighth grade when everybody filled these out and sent them to each other.
GET SET, GO! It is fun and easy.
1. First name? Carrie
2. Were you named after anyone? my great grandma
3. Do you wish on stars? ALL the time
4. When did you last cry? hmmm...I think it was Sunday...and today is Tuesday...I'm doing really good!!!! lol
5. Do you like your handwriting? for the most part
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey
7. What is your birth date? January 8, 1986
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? ummm....Backstreet Boys maybe
9. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? sure
10. Do you have a journal? yes I do
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? kind of
12. What are your nicknames? "CarrieDavis", Carebear, Care
13. Would you bungee jump? not too sure about that one...
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually
15. Do you think you are strong? in some ways yes, in other ways, not at all
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate, rocky road, chocolate raspberry truffle, cookie dough from handels
17. Shoe size? 8 and a half or 9
18. Red or pink? pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? hmmm....physically would be my eyesight. i wish i could see without my contacts or go-go-gadget eyes
20. Who do you miss most? currently, a lot of people... a lot of stuff has changed recently...
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back to you? i'm not really sending this...
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? i'm not wearing any pants...but my boy shorts are black and white if that counts. and i'm barefoot
23. What are you listening to right now? my "love songs" playlist...the current song is "It's Your Love"... which is currently not one of my favorites... brings back memories...
24. Last thing you ate? one of those 100 Calorie packs of Oreos
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hmmm....maybe yellow...my favorite color is blue, but right now, i feel yellow...lol
26. What is the weather like right now? a little on the cool side, i think it's a nice fall night actually
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? my brother
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? definitely the mouth...teeth, jaw structure, smile...
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? nobody actually sent it to me...but I got it from Meg, and I don't just like her, I LOVE her!
30. Favorite sport? I have to say basketball here, but I LOVE volleyball too...i also enjoy watching baseball and football
30. Hair color? blonde
32. Eye color? hazel
33. Do you wear contacts? yup...green ones
34. Favorite food? lasagna, chicken, chocolate, and if we went by what i eat every single day of my life at christman, i'd have to say chicken patties or raisin bran..lol
35. Last movie you watched? The Fifth Element
36. Favorite day of the year? hmmm...that's a tough one. Probably Christmas because I always have so much fun with my family
37. Scary movies or happy endings? i'm gonna have to go with happy endings
38. Summer or winter? summer
39. Hugs or kisses? mmm...i love them both!
40. What is your favorite dessert? CHOCOLATE!!! lol...i also like the banana pudding stuff with vanilla wafers
41. Who is most likely to Repost this? nobody
42. Who is least likely to Repost? everybody
43. Living arrangements: in 2 west with Kendra and the rest of my girls!!! :)
44. What books are you reading? just finished "It's Called a Break-Up Because It's Broken" and it was very, very good.
45. What's on your mouse pad? i don't have one
46. What did you watch last night? nothing...i don't really watch tv unless one of my teams is on
47. Favorite smells? boys! (curve and aqua di gio are my favorites) i also love the smell of homemade bread
48. Favorite sounds? music, especially my mom singing and guitars...i really like piano music too
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
50. What's the farthest you've been from home? so far, Florida....but next summer that will be Italy!!!
51. Do you have a special talent? hmm...I don't really know. I'm really good at back rubs...lol...but i don't think that's really a special talent.
Have a great day everyone!!!
**Quote of the Day**
""Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers. Remember when you're talkin' to the man upstairs, That just because he doesn't answer doesn't mean he doesn't care. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers" -Garth Brooks
-I've realized a lot lately, and I definitely thank God for his uanswered prayers. He knows what He is doing, even when I don't understand it right away, or if I don't ever understand. Recently, He opened my eyes and reminded me why it's so important to trust Him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home