Saturday, November 12, 2005

I don't think there are words to describe how I feel right now. It seems like things are changing and I don't like it. There are some situations in my life right now where I feel like I can't do anything right. It doesn't matter what I say or what I do, I'm wrong. And trying to fix it doesn't help matters.
I think part of me is tired. Including coaching I worked about 35 hours this week. On top of going to school full time, that's a lot. So I'm exhausted...but it's more than that. I really don't know how to explain it. I don't think it really has anything to do with my love life, or the lack thereof. I mean, that's still on my mind a lot...but it's not really what has been making me feel down lately.
I mean, I'm happy and all, and I've been having a great time..but I don't know... I can't explain myself, and the parts I can explain, I don't want to write here. I'm going to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home