Friday, September 01, 2006

I could write about school, and my grandpa, and everything else that is going on in my life. But I don't really feel like it. Today I'm just going to put up some quotes and song lyrics that I think are good explanations of some of the emotions I've been going through over the past week or so.



"What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts to children. " ~Bill Cosby


-I'm having a hard time with this whole Grandpa thing.





"Just another day.
The sun's awake before you open your eyes.
Time to take another look at the lies
You told when you were closin' in for the kill.
Just another day.
You rise and cut another notch in your belt.
Was it really satisfaction you felt?
...Hearts quicken when they mention your name.
You leave a trail of broken dreams in your wake."

-Conversations that people hear while they're in the bathroom really make me laugh. And they kind of make me feel bad for people at the same time. And I'm kind of disgusted. And I kind of feel gross.




"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy." ~Jim Rohn

-So maybe the whole building a wall around yourself isn't the greatest of ideas. Maybe I should devise a Plan B.




"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once." ~Jennifer Yane

-Kind of like when you bottle up your emotions for a long period of time, and then they all hit you at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home