Saturday, November 19, 2005

I was trying to think about the positives of this past week. The best one I could think of is that it's finally over. This week was absolutely insane. Everything worked out fine, God was definitely in control- but going through it was crazy! I had my linear algebra test on Wednesday. I was so nervous about it. I got a 61% on the last one, and Dr. Buoni told me that if I got an A on everything from there on out, I could still get an A in the class. So needless to say, I was pretty nervous about the test. I don't have any chances to screw up in that class. I studied my tail off for the test. I studied a lot on Sunday and Monday, and then Tuesday I basically studied from 4 until midnight. There was a group of people from my class that studied together and I went to that. It helped a lot. And guess what! I got an A!!!!! It was a 90%...the lowest A you can possibly get...but I'm not complaining!! :)
MathFest was Thursday. It was crazy finishing everything for it, but now it's finally over. And it actually went fairly smoothly. I mean, yes, we definitely had some mix-ups, but everything was able to be fixed. It all worked out just fine.
I'm in an extraordinarily good mood today and I don't know why. I just talked to Vanessa about this last night. We decided it must be God. I'm soooo happy for absolutely no reason! Life is crazy, but it's almost the end of the semester, I get to go home for Thanksgiving...and life is just good!


**Quote of the Day**
"Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can't take it. Never say you don't love the person anymore when you can't let go. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home